The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, February 7, 2011

Life

Sorry for the delay in posts! Tucker and I have been very busy, and when we are not busy doing something, we are exhausted. We were really looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend at the lake. The sea wall needs to be repaired before the water comes back up, and we had all planned to go and help. And by help, I mean supervise. I think all of us girls planned to let the men do all the work! The weather was terrible and cold, and our trip will be delayed a couple of weeks. I can't wait though! Being at the lake just puts me in another state of mind. All the cares in the world vanish when you are sitting on Mymama's couch, reading Southern Living, and drinking sweet iced tea!

Speaking of cares in the world....I commend those of you who have gone back to graduate school to get your master's degree when you had children at home. I always thought people exaggerated when they complained about how tired they were and how much work they had to do. I now completely understand why every person has told me to get my master's before Tucker and I have children. I barely have the energy and the time to keep my humble abode in order. By the time I have worked all day, came home, made lunches and coffee for the next day, and cooked supper, I'm too exhausted to even think about school work. It's hard, but I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful husband. He helps me every chance he gets and he doesn't get too upset with me when I get too overwhelmed with everything and take out my frustrations on him.

This reminds me that our one year anniversary is coming up! Neither of us can hardly believe it has been a year since we said our vows. It was such a wonderful day! I cherish every one that made that day especially special for the both of us. We are both very excited to be celebrating one very happy year of marriage! I am also very excited to get to actually eat a piece of my wedding cake. I hope it is as delicious as everyone said it was!

Hopefully after midterms, I'll have more time for blogging! For now, it's back to the daily grind!

Amanda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment