The Boswells

The Boswells

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spray Tan?

Tucker and I were invited by my sweet school friend, Tricia, to attend a Mardi Gras ball this weekend. Even though it was last minute, we decided it was an offer we couldn't refuse. The thought of getting all dressed up was exciting. That and I haven't seen my incredibly handsome husband in a tux yet. Can't wait for tat! I have to thank Tricia for allowing me to borrow one of her beautiful dresses to wear.

In preparation for the ball, I realized that the sun has not seen my pasty skin in quiet some time. I'm translucent I tell you! Not wanting to tan, I opted for the spray tan. If you have ever seen that episode of "Friends" where Ross gets a spray tan, then you know how nervous I was. I was also thinking about that episode and giggling to myself while the tanning girl was going over directions. As soon as she left I realized I didn't know what to do. Then the spray tan machine started talking to me! The machine had a nice, soothing voice, but it was very frustrating because she kept telling me to exit the booth. I had not even gotten sprayed yet.

So there I was scantily clad....waiting on the spray tan machine....awkward and cold I might add. Finally Doreen was ready (yes, I had time to name her). She sprayed me very well. I did not realize she would spray me in the face! You could just imagine my surprise. I'm afraid my teeth will now be brown. When I was exiting the tanning facility, the tanning girl said it would take 4 hours to develop. I'm scared...at this point I'm half way to Oompa Loompa!  

No comments:

Post a Comment