The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Fun

This weekend we celebrated my 25th birthday again! Ha! My birthday is actually tomorrow, but celebrating on a Monday would be a little difficult. I hate Mondays! Several of our closest friends came out to eat with us at Shogun (my favorite restaurant), then we went to 17-16 for a couple of drinks. Josh bought me a Soki  shot! It was my first time to try Soki. To my surprise it wasn't that bad!

Our sweet friends!

Tucker and I

"Please Do Not Put Cigarette Butts or Spike 80DF In Our Plants"
Saw this and had to take a picture!

Tomorrow for my birthday, my sweet husband, Tucker is taking me out to eat at Amsterdam's. I am also getting a new rug to go under the pool table in the dining room! I'm so excited! I'll update the blog soon with before and after photos!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment