The Boswells

The Boswells

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Many Birthday Dinners

I'm so lucky to have such a sweet husband! After working hard all day long on Monday (his longest day of the week), he took me to Amsterdam's on my birthday. Dinner was delicious! I had beef tenderloin with potatoes, and Tucker had shrimp pasta. For dessert we had Tag-Along Bread Pudding. Delectable!

Tucker and I at Amsterdam's

On Tuesday, my friends from school took me out to eat at Logan's. It meant so much to me that they took time out of their busy schedules to celebrate my birthday. Unfortunately, Leslie could not come. She caught the stomach bug that has been running rampant at our school for the past two weeks. On a happy note, Mrs. Corbitt came out to join us. I certainly have missed her since her retirement. She filled me in on all the wonderful things I can look forward to when I get retired, if ever. Mrs. Corbitt was also the mastermind of telling the waitress that it was my birthday. At the end of the meal, our waitress told me to stand up in the middle of the dining room, where she proceeded to announce to the crowd that it was my 21st birthday. Everyone sang "Happy Birthday" and gave me a good ole "Yee Haw!". I was mortified to say the least!


Can you say awkward?

Top Row: Mrs. Green, Tricia, Bria
Bottom Row: Mrs. Erlandson, Ms. Burton, me, and Mrs. Corbitt

Also, at school on Tuesday one of my students gave me 52 ounces of varied Hershey's chocolate. Lord, bless that child! She knows exactly what her teacher likes. I'm trying not to eat it all in one seating!

This is what 52 oz. of chocolate looks like!

I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! My birthday was so special! Thank you all!

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment