The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!

Tucker and I celebrated our first year of wedded bliss in Birmingham! We had an amazing time just getting away from it all. We stayed at the Hyatt in downtown Birmingham. It was so nice; I definitely recommend it! We drove up Friday night after Tucker got off of work. We didn't do much Friday night. We were just enjoying being together. Saturday morning we woke up pretty early to go shopping at the Summit! Tucker was so sweet! He went in all the stores I wanted to go in, held my bags, and didn't even complain not even once!
Eating lunch at Johnny Rockets

For lunch, we went to Johnny Rockets. While there we shared a delicious chocolate milkshake. We also heard our wedding song(Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) while there! What are the odds of that happening? We both had a little moment, and I nearly burst into tears of joy!

Later that day we wen to the Birmingham Zoo. It was so much fun!


War Eagle!


Who knew they would have an outhouse at the zoo?

Saturday night, we went to the delicious Cheesecake Factory. It was the first time both of had been there. The food was incredible. We ordered Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake for dessert! I'll be paying for all the food we ate this week!

Tucker and I also ended up giving each other our anniversary presents early! We always seem to give our gifts early no matter what the occasion. We get too excited to wait!


Tucker gave me a diamond pendant necklace. I absolutely love it!


Tucker got a new grill!

Sunday morning we left and stopped by Mymama's for lunch. She spoils us! From there we ventured home to share the top tier of our wedding cake. It was just as good as everyone said it was a year ago!



Tucker and I are so happy, and we can't wait to begin year number two!


No comments:

Post a Comment