The Boswells

The Boswells

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sad Day

Bandit when he was a puppy!

Today, my little boo, is getting neutered, his teeth cleaned, and his yearly exam. I know that seems like a lot all at once. I did consider this when I made the appointment. I just thought it would be easier to have it all done during my spring break, so that I could nurse him back to health over the course of the rest of the week. My heart has been broken ever since I dropped him off yesterday.

Bandit has been going to All Creatures since he was a little puppy. I love Dr. Bond! She and the staff know Bandit by name. I know he is well taken care of, but I can't help but worry. He's my baby! Many of my other friends have children. I don't have children,I have Bandit. I call him my "fur child". We have been through many happy and also tough times together. I honestly don't know what I would do without him.

I know they think I'm absolutely crazy. I called and asked a ton of questions, cried like a bluthering idiot while there, and even made them double check my contact information, in case of emergency. I cried on and off all night last night. I know I'm doing what is best for him, but I just want to be there with him. He gets so anxious when we board him to the point where sometimes he won't even eat, not even wet food! I just hope the procedures go acoording to plan. Hopefully, if all goes well, I'll be picking up Little Boo around 3-3:30 this afternoon! Say a little prayer for him!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment