The Boswells

The Boswells

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sickly

Yes, folks, I'm sick. On this beautiful day, I'm stuck inside resting with a throat infection. Yesterday afternoon around lunch time, my throat began to get a little sore making it hard to swallow. Very quickly this progressed ,and I knew I needed to go to the doctor. Thanks goodness I have a fabulous principle! He let me leave early to head on down to the Urgent Care.

I went to the new Urgent Care on Moore's Mill Road. It was absolutely wonderful. I didn't wait at all. And the doctor called in my presciption to my pharmacy. By the time I arrived, it was ready for me. It was a great experience, one that doesn't usually happen at the Urgent Care.

Fortunately, I do not have strep throat, just some sort of throat infection. The worst part is the fever, and why I'm not at school teaching today. My temperature this morning was 100.6. This was also followed by chills and then sweats. I also have wonderful friends at school to whom I sent lesson plans and they have taken care of everything. I hope to be feeling much better very soon, and off to school I'll be tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment