The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Auburn vs. Ole Miss

What do you get when you mix friends, family, and tailgating? Auburn Football, that's what! We had an awesome time tailgating this week!

Back Row: (l to r) Todd, Nick, Tucker, John, Andy
Front Row: (l to r) me, Lacy, Emily

Tucker and Emily

Family photo opp. in front of the blowup Aubie!

Tucker and I at the game! It was chilly!

It was so nice to see our friends Nick, John, and Lacy from Spanish Fort! We don't get to see them enough, and it's such a treat when we do! It was also nice that Auburn pulled out the win over Ole Miss. I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to an off week! I'm also looking forward to the Alabama vs. LSU game next weekend! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment