The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, October 17, 2011

Tiger Bait

This weekend Auburn played the Florida Gators. This was also the weekend of our big tailgate. I won't say it's necessarily ours. Technically, we did absolutely nothing to help set up, nor did we help put anything away. We brought our chairs, cooler, and toffee bars though! Kate and John, you guys did a great job! It was another success!


Emily, Kate, and I

Emily and I

We bumped into Kat and Rae Ann! What a surprise!

We bleed orange and blue :)

Toomer's Corner

I'm so glad we won! We had a wonderful time with our friends and family. Unfortunately, this weekend left me sick. I'm battling what seems to be somekind of sinus funk. It's also my fall break. I have two full days off, and I'm stuck in the house sick and unable to breathe! It figures, but at least I'm not battling this at school :) Stay tuned, friends! Tomorrow I'll be blogging about Tucker's soccer adventures!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment