The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, October 3, 2011

I Heart Fall!

Sunday, Tucker and I went to the farmer's market in Opelika to get supplies for our annual fall porch display. It's one of my favorite fall tradtions! I remember always doing this with my grandmother. Khat, Ashley, and I would pile into the car and help her pick out pumpkins, mums, and the perfect bale of hay. We only arranged the mums ten different times, but we somehow seemed to get it perfect every year.

I'm so very happy to share one of my family tradtions with my sweet husband. He doesn't complain at all! I walk around slowly, inspecting every pumpkin and mum. I'll pick one, Tucker will put it in the shopping cart, then I change my mind, and he puts it right back. He understands how important the perfect fall display is to me!



We also practiced our chili recipe yesterday afternoon, and I must say I do believe we have the winner! I'll post pictures next weekend!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment