The Boswells

The Boswells

Saturday, October 22, 2011

One of Those Days

Lazy days...I love them! Today has been filled with light house cleaning, laundry, lots of football watching, and a little baking. I'm still in my pj's, no make-up on, enjoying every little minute with my husband and my favorite doggy. These kind of Saturdays don't come around our house very often :)

Since our team is losing, I thought I would take some time to write a quick bloggie. Tucker had his second soccer game this week. Again they lost, but he says improvement was made. The score was 8-6. I wasn't able to attend due to my sickness that seems to be lingering :(, but he did come home in his team jersey. They didn't have them last week, so they just played in plain white t-shirts.


Cuter than Beckham??? I think so <3

He's the man!

Bandit and I wrapped up two days of fall break this week. There was lots of snuggling and napping, which was just what I needed to help me get over my cold.

I just love him <3

Tucker, Bandit, and I hope that you are enjoying your fall just as much as we are!

Amanda


1 comment:

  1. Great girls think alike! I only went to the tanning bed and looked for a dress for Tuesday night. Other than that, I too, have been in sweats with hardly any make up on and relaxing (well blogged and first grade plans). I love these days! I could get use to being a bum! :)

    ReplyDelete