The Boswells

The Boswells

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer

Yay for summer! We spent our first weekend of summer at the lake with family. Ribs, potato salad, and watermelon were on the menu. Yum! Sunday, Tucker and I played 9 holes of golf. It turns out I'm pretty good, or so Tucker tells me. I've got my swing down, and I actually made a 7 on the 6th hole at the AU club! Memorial Day we headed to Clanton to Lake Mitchell to spend time with my side of the family. It was so nice to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins! Again we had ribs and all the other good fixins'! My Uncle Jon makes a delicious grape salad. I went back for seconds!

 My handsome husband skiing!

 Show off!

I couldn't be happier! <3

I'm doing my best to stay busy this summer! I have already moved all of the teaching stuff into my new room, and I've already started decorating. I love getting a head start! I'm also starting a new venture this summer. I am officially becoming a Mary Kay independent beauty consultant. I have been using the products for years and they have changed my skin so much for the better. I want to share my experience with other women, who like me have probably tried a thousand products and got the same blah results. When I made the switch to Mary Kay, I could tell a difference in my skin within the first week. I want to share that feeling with other women, so call me for a complimentary facial!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment