The Boswells

The Boswells

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Khat's AU Graduation

We have another Auburn graduate, folks! Congratulations to my beautiful and equally intelligent cousin, Khatherynne Dianne Little! She is graduating with a degree in secondary math education. Don't ask me where she gets that from. It's definitely not from me! Math has never been my strong suit!

We celebrated her wonderful achievement with lots of family!It was so nice to have every one under one roof. Unfortunately, our new house is in the process of being built so we may have been a little cramped in our little home. Thank goodness for the dining room table! This party would never have been possible with a pool table!
 The dining room table decorated for Khat.

 Her flowers and favorite gift, money! Ha!

 Did I go a little overboard? Nah!

 She's an Alabama fan, so she hated this cake, but it was delish!

 I wish the pics weren't so blurry! So many people taking pics at the same time messed with the flash :/ Hopefully someone took some good ones I can post later.
Ashley, Grandpa, Khat, and I with sweet little Chloe in front.

 Daphne, Khat, Ashley, Chloe and I

 Three of Grandma's girls! Khat surprised us by putting G-Ma on her cap before graduation. It was such a touching way to remember her. She would be so very proud!

Love this girl!

Congratulations Khatherynne! Tucker and I are so very proud of you! This is such a major accomplishment, and we know how hard you worked to get here! Love you!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment