The Boswells

The Boswells

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Decade's Day

Today was Decade's Day at my school. Each class picks a song from a decade and performs to it. This year, I chose the 80's! Our song...Footloose! Footloose has always been one of my favorite movies, and coincidentally, I had a student this year who fit Kevin Bacon's role perfectly! I would have cried had we not been able to do it! It was a day full of wacky, tacky, singing, dancing, and laughter! I even dressed up, and I normally don't do that! I love my class, and I will hate to see them go. This is just another reminder that they are growing up :)

 We are so rad!

 My girls!

 My very cool boys!

 My Kevin Bacon impersonator!

I say goodbye tomorrow :/ This is the first class that I have taught that has left the school,so I'm not really sure how that will go. There will probably be some tears shed on my part. I'm so proud of each of them, and for those kiddos I had the wonderful opportunity to teach twice, they will have a special place in my heart forever <3.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment