The Boswells

The Boswells

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tucker's Birthday Celebration

Tucker turned another year older last Friday! Sorry for the delay in posts. May is a very busy time. Between benchmark tests, orange folders, talent show, Decade's Day, and Field day there's not much time to breathe, let alone blog!

For Tucker's birthday, we went out to eat, and stayed up till 9:30! You thought I was about to say we stayed up late, but not these two old farts! We were pooped and needed the rest. Don't judge us! Saturday morning we headed to the lake to celebrate Tucker's birthday and Mother's Day. It was wonderful and relaxing. Just what we needed!

 Tucker got a Footjoy Dryjoy golf jacket for his birthday. He also got a travel golf bag, so he can take his clubs on our trip to Pebble Beach. I can't wait!

 He's a stud!

We got Phyllis a hat for Mother's Day. It was monogrammed, and of course Emily and I had to have one too!


This weekend we will be celebrating Tucker's birthday again at the lake! We tried to get the boat out last weekend, but the weather did not cooperate. It's supposed to be nice this weekend! A little fun in the sun is just what I'll need to get me through the last busy week of school!

Tucker and I are so ready for summer! Emily gave me her old golf clubs, so it looks like I'll be learning a new hobby this summer. I'm excited to get to spend more time with Tucker, and luckily he has agreed to teach me. I have promised to persevere even when I get hot, hungry, tired, or when it just seems too hard! Ha! We are also playing summer kickball! I want to win first place this year! And some how Tucker talked me into playing in a cornhole tournament every Thursday night starting next Thursday. I better start practicing! Tomorrow is Field Day :/ Pray I make it!


Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment