The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Motocross Initiation

My cousin Blake is a motocross stud! It pains my heart that he has grown up so fast. He is no longer the little boy who crawled into bed with me and begged me to scratch his back until he fell asleep. Instead he is 14 going on 18! I am so very proud of the young man he has become, even though it breaks my heart to watch his transformation:/

I drove to Monster Mountain in Tallasee on Saturday to watch Blake practice. It was nerve wracking to watch him getting "big air" and scooting around on that motorcycle, but I cheered him on and took lots of pics!

I had so much fun spending time with my family at the "dirt track". I didn't come dressed in the proper attire- white shorts, but now I know for next time!

Resting after the first practice round!

This is so cool!

Chloe was peeping her head out the camper cracking me up!

"Dirt Track Beauties"

Lunch! What is it with teenagers and not wanting their picture taken??? Geesh!

Awesome!

Hydrating for the big race!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment