The Boswells

The Boswells

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Father's Day 2012!

I know this is a few days late, but I did want to give a shout out to my Grandpa for Father's Day. He is one of the best Grandpa's in the world, and I love him dearly! Thanks for everything you do, Grandpa! You are one in a million, and I love you!

 Tucker and I with my Grandpa.

 My fav <3

 My Blakey (Blake). He now has armpit hair and is so proud of it! I, on the other hand, want to cry :/ He's growing up way too fast!

 Chloe, Rachel, and Taylor playing the pool!

 Ashley and me

Tucker and me

I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family! It's so nice when we can all get together. I also feel so blessed that my Grandpa can still run and do a cannonball off the diving board! He puts the kids to shame! Ha! 

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment