The Boswells

The Boswells

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

House Update

Tucker and I drive by our lot every Sunday to see progress. Sadly, we don't see much progress from week to week. Many have said that it is slow to start, but once it does it goes quickly. I hope they are right. August 22 will be here before you know it! Tucker did call our realtor, and he assured us we are right on schedule.

When we drove by this week, we did see some progress- a hole in the ground. Yes, that's right, a hole is where our house should be. The foundation is the most important part of the building process (so I'm told), so I hope that's what that hole is for. I hope they are diligently preparing our foundation!


Waiting is the hardest part, and if you know Tucker and I, we are not the most patient people. We wanted things done yesterday! Ha! Hopefully, we will see lots of progress this week! Keep your fingers crossed!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment