The Boswells

The Boswells

Thursday, December 8, 2011

At Last!

I'm unofficially finished with graduate school! Whoop! Whoop! I say unofficially, because in my mind, it's not official until I have that degree in my hand and more money in the bank! I'm so very excited to be finished! I feel like after a year and a half, I finally have my life back! I took my last final last Saturday. Although, I don't know what I made yet, I feel pretty confident that I didn't blemish my 4.0!

I'm so very proud of myself for accomplishing this goal! It wasn't easy, but I did it, thanks to my wonderful family and friends! I would like to thank Tricia Adams for always proofreading my papers and not being afraid to hurt my feelings. Ha! I would also like to thank my grandpa for his support and encouragement when I just wanted to quit. And I can't forget my mother-in-law/cheerleader who never ceases to let me know how fabulous I am :)

And last, but not least, I have to thank my wonderful husband. He spent many a night alone on the couch, eating hotpockets and pizza. When I was home, I was often in study mode, writing papers or lesson plans. Finally, once again, he has my full and undivided attention. I thank you, sweetheart, for your patience, your help with all of the housework, and your love and support. You are the best!

The delay in blogging is due to my laziness, that I have been enjoying this past week. It's been so nice to not have any assignments due, papers to write, or presentations to prepare. Most importantly, I'm most excited to not be making another trip to Phenix City!

Have a wonderful week!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment