The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas in Snapshots

Merry Christmas! We are finally home after a rowdy day and a half of celebrating! First, let me say how nice it was to have Will home for Christmas! We don't see you enough, Will! Secondly, Kate, Tucker, and I REALLY heard sleigh bells as we were going to bed on Christmas Eve. You might say crazy, but as for us three, we believe!!! Thirdly, tacky Christmas MUST become a family tradition. Tucker and I are already planning our outfits for next year.

Phyllis was the most tacky by far! The puff paint sweater was fabulous, but the gold pants pushed her over the edge! Can you say jealous?!!!

Tucker and I in our tacky outfits!

Bandit was especially happy that Will was home! So cute! 

Merry Christmas from the family!!!

Please don't judge me for how terrible I look in these photos. I forget something every time we go away somewhere; never fails! This year I forgot my makeup:( Catastrophe! On another note, Christmas was fabulous! Tucker got me an orange pea coat, and I got real cow girl boots from Phyllis and Al. I wore them all day to break them in. Tucker got new golf shoes, a new jacket, and lots of clothes. We must have been very good this year!!! Till next time!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Aww ur first pair of boots i have a really nice pair of Laredo cowgirl boots they r so old i need to get them resoled...Love u Mandy pics look great!!

    ReplyDelete