The Boswells

The Boswells

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Super Easy Pinterest Recipe

During this holiday season I have been invited to many parties. I always feel obligated to bring something to the hostess as a token of my appreciation. This year, I found a super easy recipe on pinterest, and it literally takes only minutes. If you are a busy gal and pooped like I usually am during this time of year, you need to try this!

Basically, all you need are small pretzels, Rollo's, and pecans. Heat the oven to 250 degrees.While the oven is preheating, place pretzels on a cookie sheet. Top the pretzels with one Rollo. Place in the oven for 4-5 minutes. This melts the Rollo just enough so that you can easily push a pecan down on top of it. Take out of oven, and immediately push pecans on top of the Rollo. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.    

Just out of the oven.

The finished product!

I will warn you now...these are super addicting. You can't just have one. I made a huge batch. I bought 12 packs of Rollo's, 2 bags of pretzels, and 2 bags of pecans. I used all of the Rollo's, 1 bag of pecans, but only 1/2 a bag of pretzels. There are 8 Rollo's to a pack. This is very helpful information when trying to decide how many to make. I definitely would only use 6 packs of Rollo's next time. I'll be making these for Christmas!!!

On another note, I have been loving my Christmas break. I have been sleeping late, drinking lots of coffee, and relaxing on the couch. Tonight I plan on having dinner and doing Sips n Strokes with a good friend, Tricia Adams! My sweet husband has been working himself to death to deliver all of those last minute Christmas packages. Even though he is worn out, he still found time to watch Twilight and New Moon with me last night, and I have been waking up to this every morning!


I melt!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment