The Boswells

The Boswells

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Closing Out 2011

Tucker and I have been on vacation this week, together! Usually, Tucker's vacations do not coincide with my school holidays. He planned it just right this year! We have decided that we are so ready for retirement! We have been staying up late, sleeping late, having lunch dates, and working out together. It has been wedded bliss! I wish every week could be like this!

Monday, we celebrated Christmas with Grandaddy John and Carol. We had a wonderful brunch and more presents! Granddaddy John gave all of the grandchildren peanut butter jars filled with change. Tucker and I both got one! We counted Tucker's, and it added up to $75! We assume that's how much is in mine too. We are saving our change for a rainy day:)



Emily and I in our new pea coats! 

Tuesday, Tucker and I went house hunting! We are not quite ready to move just yet. We have a few more projects to complete at the house we live in now before we can put it on the market. We are hoping to sell our house this year and be in a new house before the end of 2012!

Wednesday, we had lunch with Granddaddy John and Carol at Hamilton's in Auburn. It was delish! Then we went back to Granddaddy's house to sing some karaoke! I retired from singing karaoke a few years ago, but I just had to indulge Granddaddy John! He is a karaoke master! Then it was back home to tackle taking down all of the Christmas decorations. This year I decided to buy tubs and organize all of our Christmas decorations. It wasn't very fun, but I know I'll be so thankful next year!

Today, Tucker is out playing golf while I'm catching up on pajama wearing, coffee drinking, and blogging. We have a lunch date planned, then it's off to catch up on a few errands; grocery shopping being one of those things. I hope I'm not the only one who hates the grocery store! I make Tucker go with me to keep my anxiety level down! Ha!

Tomorrow, we are heading to Atlanta! We will be spending New Year's Eve watching our Tiger's play in the Chick-fil-a bowl against Virginia! I'm not going to make any New Year's resolutions this year. I feel like 2011 was a very productive year, and I accomplished everything I wanted to do! I completed my master's degree, lost 15 pounds, and got my booty in shape! My only plan for 2012 is to keep on doing what I'm already doing!

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!!! Happy New Year!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment