The Boswells

The Boswells

Thursday, June 30, 2011

All Tied Up

Last night, we played our second game of kickball! We ended up playing the same team we played the first time. We ended up with a tied score of 3-3, which was good considering that means that we didn't lose! On the other hand we didn't win either.

Unfortunately, Tucker didn't get to play. He had to learn a new route in Tuskegee and didn't get off till 6:30. This meant that I actually had to play and couldn't depend on Tucker to coast me along. My goal every game is to look like I'm actually doing something when in fact I'm not doing anything! Thank goodness for me, whenever a ball came my way, the other husbands on the team jumped right in and saved me from embarrassment.

My bunting strategy didn't work out too well either. At one point the bases were loaded with 2 outs and guess who was up to bat? ME!!!!!! It was the classic cliche situation you see in the movies. And of course, I bunted and was tagged out on my way to first. New strategy is needed ASAP! At least they didn't yell "Easy Out!" this time!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment