The Boswells

The Boswells

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Undefeated

Team Ball & Oates

This is our UNDEFEATED kickball team! Granted we have only gotten to play play one game, but we did smoke them 7-5. We have 15 members on our team, but we needed only 10 to lay a beat down on the opposing team last week. Unfortunately we didn't get to play last night due to the rainy weather. I was so excited too! I had been in my uniform since 8:30 yesterday, and Tucker just laughed when he came home and I was still in it with a sad look on my face.

I had big plans to redeem myself after my terrible playing last week. Tucker made me play short stop (bad idea) and he played left field. Twice the ball came right at me. The first time it was a ground ball that bounced off of my hands and hit me in the face, and the second was in the air and I freaked out and let it bounce instead of just catching it. To put it mildly, I stink! The other team even announced that I was an easy out when I came up to kick. Totally hurt my feelings! I can't wait till we play next week though because I have been working on a bunt strategy. I'll let you know how it goes when the time comes. Until then....Go Ball & Oates!!!!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment