The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer

I love summer break! The first week of my summer vacation was so hectic it hardly felt like the beginning of a two month hiatus at all! Between our lake and beach trips, I'm pooped! This week lends itself to normality, if you can call it that. Tucker starts back to work, and I'll be doing a hodge podge of things. One being getting most of my school work accomplished, and the other being overdue house work.

I so enjoy not having to get up early unless I want to. Recently I have been getting up early to run my usual two and half miles. It's just too hot in the afternoons. I also enjoy being able to eat a breakfast that does not include cramming a breakfast bar into my mouth on the way to school. And  best of all, is that I can enjoy a few cups of coffee sitting on the couch watching TV in my pajamas! 

I am going to live it up this week for next week brings with it trips to school :( I'll be moving, feverishly cleaning, and organizing a new classroom. And now that I have plenty of time off, there will be more happy blog posts in the near future!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment