The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Rockin' New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve 2010 was a blast! We got to hang out many friends. What we thought would be a boring night turned out to be super exciting!We ended up going to the Skybar. I have not been to the Skybar since I was in college. Honestly, going in there makes me feel very old. I know I'm only 25, but things seemed to have changed so quickly. These days girls are wearing cocktail dresses to the bar. When I was going, you could wear jeans and a cute top and be dressed up. Anyway, I was so glad we went because I got to have my picture taken with some of Auburn's finest. Take a look!

Micheal Dyer and I

Eric Smith and I

My favorite! Mario Fannin and I

I have to say a special thank you to our friend Gardner and my sweet husband for asking these guys if I could have my picture taken with them. They were all so nice to oblige us! I'm so very thrilled that I got to meet these guys and get my picture taken with them. I'm even more excited that a week from today I'll be in Glendale, Arizona preparing to cheer for my Auburn Tigers!

War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment