The Boswells

The Boswells

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SEC Championship

War Eagle! We are so excited that our Auburn Tigers made it to the SEC Championship. It has been a long road of proving ourselves along the way. We are even more excited that Auburn is going to the National Championship Game in Glendale, Arizona after beating the SC Gamecocks twice! Even more exciting is that the whole family is making the trip out to Glendale! We have tickets and everything! Tucker's parents, Al and Phyllis, his sister Emily and brother-in-law, Andy, and Tucker and me of course are all going! I'm super excited because I have never been past Mississippi! I know that sounds country; you don't even have to tell me! Here are some pictures of the SEC Championship!



Tucker and I made a sign! We were trying to get on TV.

The final score

After the game!

We also celebrated Emily's 30th birthday party, but I swear she doesn't look a day over 25! Happy Birthday Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment