The Boswells

The Boswells

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our First Married Christmas

Here's a little glimpse of what I have been doing during my break from school.

Just imagine me tucked right in next to him!

Tucker and I decided to give each other our gifts last night. We are going to be really busy this Christmas traveling to see both our families ,and this leaves no time for just the two of us to exchange gifts. I was so excited about my gift! I have been asking for it for forever it seems! Here it is!

A down comforter and a duvet cover for it!

I then of course had to go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond this morning to get matching curtains, bed skirt, euro shams, and sheets. Did I mention I love to decorate? And right now I'm in a renewing and organizing mood. I'm ready to redo everything! Here's what the bedroom looks like now!



I bought Tucker the best present ever. It does terrify me at the same time though! Here's a hint!

Tucker is signed up for scuba diving lessons! He is so excited, and I'm so excited to give him something that I know he loves even though it is super scary and dangerous!


He better not get attacked by a shark!

Tucker and I are so excited to spend our first married Christmas together. We can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment