The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Twenty-nine

can't believe I'm 29! I remember thinking when I was 18 how "old" 29 sounded. Now that I'm here, it doesn't quite seem so old! Ha! When I was 18 I had several goals that I wanted to achieve by the time I was 30. I was going to get married, get a good job, and have two children. And of course, live happily ever after. After a few bumps in the road, I have achieved most of my teenage dreams. 

My life is so full! Full of joy and happiness!  I wake up every morning thanking God for my many blessings. Two of those blessings are Tucker and Hudson. I love those boys to the moon and back! So on my birthday, I played hooky from school and spent the day with my two favorite people. 

My birthday included a fancy brunch at the Waffle House, nine holes of golf with my main squeeze, and a night out with my girlfriends. The next day, I was treated to a day of pampering at the spa. I can't think of any other way I'd rather celebrate! 

This was the best birthday ever, because it was my first birthday with this little dude! 


I can't wait to see what's in store for me this year. It's hard to imagine that it could get any better than this. Here's to the last year of my twenties!

Amanda

1 comment: