The Boswells

The Boswells

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Break

Why does spring break have to end?!?! I'm passionate about teaching, and I love my 19 school kiddos, but I also love being home with Hudson way more! We had such a fun week hanging out together. Friday, I was a little weepy. I realized it was my last day of spring break with my favorite little person. I'll be a mess tomorrow night, and I know I'll have to drag myself to work on Monday. I so treasure the days I get to spend with my Hudson.

We kicked off the start of spring break with a trip to the lake. Big Al had some landscaping he needed help with, and we all know that's not Shug's strong suit. Big Al, Andy, and Tucker worked on the landscaping project while everyone else played with Hudson and Prudence. Those two are already the best of friends. It's so sweet to watch them play and communicate with one another. Those two will keep us on our toes this summer for sure! We decided to stay the weekend to just get away and relax. It was a much needed little getaway.








I really wanted to do something fun over the break, so I planned a trip to the Birmingham Zoo. Shug, Mymama, Hudson and I met Andy, Emily, and Prudence for lunch in Birmingham. Then us girls plus Hudson (Uncle Andy had to go back to work. Bummer.) headed to the zoo. The weather was perfect for strolling around and checking out the many animals. Hudson's favorites were the monkeys and the Lorakeets.





The rest of the week was spent sleeping late (My child sleeps till 8; don't kill me!), running errands, and meeting our favorite UPS man for lunch. It was the best week! I've already started my days till summer countdown. I can't wait to spend this and every summer with my best boy!

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment