The Boswells

The Boswells

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Photo Shoot

My angel baby had his first photo session this past Monday. I have to say, I was a bit nervous about how he would do...you never know with an infant. I shouldn't have been worried though. Little Hudson is a natural in front of the camera.

Jamie Burnett is the photographer who took Hudson's infant pictures. I highly recommend her. She was so patient. She even fed and burped Hudson at one point. We took a lot of naked pictures...who doesn't love naked newborn pics?!?! As soon as she asked me to undress him, he immediately peed all over me. My pants were soaked, but thank goodness it didn't get any where else. I spent the next 3 1/2 hours pee soaked and stinking to high heaven. Totally worth it though :)

Here are a few pics that I took during our session...







I'm no photographer, obviously. Here is a sneak peek of the pics Jamie took.




I can't wait to see all of them. It's going to be so hard to choose which ones we want to purchase. I have a feeling Jamie is going to make a lot of money off of the Boswell's :)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment