The Boswells

The Boswells

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lake Weekends

Our favorite weekends are weekends spent at the lake. This past weekend we went to the lake to celebrate Mymama's birthday. Celebrating her birthday this year made me think about what a difference a year makes. At this time last year,we had just found out that Emily and Andy were having a baby, Tucker and I were trying to have a baby, and the lake renovations had not even been thought of yet. Two special babies have changed all of our worlds.

 Playing on the quilt.

 Hudson enjoying some special time with his Mymama.

 Hudson and Prudence playing together :)

 I wish I looked this cute in my bathing suit :)

 Such a doll!

 Four generations <3

 The Boswell and Fuller Families

 Mymama with her grands and greats :)

I think it's safe to say that Hudson loves the lake ;)

We had a blast celebrating Mymama's birthday, spending time with family, and snuggling sweet babies. Life doesn't get much better than this!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment