The Boswells

The Boswells

Friday, June 14, 2013

One Month

I can't believe Hudson is one month old already. People told me to enjoy this time, because it goes by so quickly. I'm coming to realize that those people were right. My sweet boy is growing like a weed right before my eyes.

At one month, Hudson can already hold his head up. The stronger he gets, the longer he can hold it up. His orange paci is his favorite, and he always wants it before he goes to sleep. The funny thing is that he spits it out, and it somehow always ends up in his ear. Poor baby! We are starting to notice that he gives us "real" smiles. At least we hope they are real smiles and not just gas :) He stills sleeps most of the day, although he is starting to be awake a little more each day.

Hudson weighs 10 pounds, I think. I weighed myself, then weighed myself with him. The difference was 10 pounds. We go to the doctor next week for a more accurate weighing. He eats 4 ounces every three hours, although I've been noticing that he seems to get fussy that last hour. I do believe we might up our formula intake very soon. Hudson really is such a good baby. He only gets up once during the night to eat. It's usually around 2 or 3. Then he gets up at about 6. Not too bad from what we have heard from other parents.

He hates baths and diaper changes. He usually sprays his Daddy, but he got me, the wall, and the pack n play yesterday. Sometimes he even gets himself! He doesn't like changing clothes, but he loves his swing and his bouncy seat.

 He has the funniest expressions!

He a natural in front of the camera!

 "Are we done yet, Mom?"

<3

We are enjoying watching Hudson grow. Everyday he does something new or funny. We love him more than words can express. Everyday is an adventure, and Tucker and I are learning very quickly. We are slowly buy surely getting the hang of this parenting thing!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. He's precious! That's great that he's only waking up once at night. Sleep is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete