The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, February 25, 2013

Baby Hudson

A few weeks ago, I went for my 4D ultrasound. I can't believe what they can now do with technology. It's amazing! Hudson actually looked like a real baby! Yes, I know he is a real baby...you know what I mean :) He was so funny, too! I made sure to eat plenty of snacks before I left so he would be good and wiggly. And while he was wiggly, he wouldn't move his hands from in front of his little face. The ultrasound tech tried her hardest to get a good picture without his hand being in it, to no avail! What can I say...my child is a stinker! Ha! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree :)




 He was using both hands to cover his face in this shot!



I can't believe we only have 11 more weeks until he is scheduled to arrive! I am so ready to meet this little one! I have to admit that pregnancy has started to wear on me a bit. Aches, pains, and sleeplessness have set in, and I spend most of my time being very uncomfortable. But it will all be worth it very soon! I would not take away one ache, pain, or sleepless night, for my reward will be greater than my suffering! Bringing a child into this world is one of the best feelings in the world. I love to feel those jabs, kicks, and hiccups everyday. I love this little one so much, and I can only imagine the love I will feel for him when I see him for the first time.

Amanda

1 comment: