The Boswells

The Boswells

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Diva in Training

I loved playing with dolls as a kid. I hate to admit this, but I played with my Barbie dolls until I was fourteen. My favorite thing to do with my dolls was to play dress up with them. Now that Prudence Rae is here, I have a living and breathing doll to play with!

Phyllis, Emily, and I had a mini photo shoot with little Pru this weekend. One of Emily's friends made the most adorable tutu's for Prudence, and we had matching headbands! We were in heaven! At first, Prudence was not a fan. Our little diva demanded a bottle before her performance :) Us girls completely understood! It's hard to work on an empty stomach! And even though Prudence was a little grumpy then, I know someday she will thank us.

 Our little ballerina

 Shug and Mommy giving Pru a pep talk! Being beautiful is hard work!

We had to bring in the reinforcements! Daddy had to come sing to his little girl :)

 My favorite :)

Future Auburn cheerleader...I think so!

It was so hard to leave this little girl. I just love her to pieces, and I can't wait for her to meet her cousin Hudson. They are going to be best friends! 

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment