The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another Year Younger

This weekend Tucker and I went to Calera to celebrate Phyllis's birthday and to visit the sweetest little girl ever, Prudence Rae! Saturday, Phyllis, Emily and I had a girl's day out. We had a delicious lunch at The Tavern in Birmingham, then we were off to see the play "Billy Elliot" at the BJCC. It was one of my absolute favorite days, full of some of my favorite people, doing some of my favorite things. 

Later that night, we had a to die for steak cooked by the Andy Fuller. Only he can make a well done steak taste delish! Then we brought out the cake, opened presents, and celebrated our sweet Phyllis!


Us girls before the play.

Happy 26th Birthday, Shug!

I can't tell you how fortunate I am to have this woman in my life. She is one of the most thoughtful, caring, and genuine people I know. I hope to be half the mother to Hudson as she has been to Tucker and Emily. She is my ultimate cheerleader, and I love her dearly. I feel so blessed to love my mother-in-law and have the great relationship that we have. 

We love you, Shug!

Love,
Tucker, Amanda, and Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment