The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, October 28, 2012

War Damn Baby!

I've been keeping a secret for many weeks now! Tucker and I are happy to announce that we are expecting a little bundle of joy May 13, 2013! The delay in blog posts has much to do with this, but I couldn't tell all of you that just yet. I have been exhausted for many weeks. I had no idea how exhausting bringing a baby into this world could be! I could barely get off of the couch , let alone blog. And I do believe the term "morning sickness" should be changed to "all day sickness". Ha! Thank goodness I'm starting to feel better!

Tucker and I are so thankful for this wonderful gift from God! We have been praying for a baby for some time now:) We are about to begin a new chapter in our lives, and we are more than excited! Please pray for our soon to be little family of four!

No comments:

Post a Comment