The Boswells

The Boswells

Friday, November 9, 2012

Sick and Pregnant

I'm sick AGAIN!!! What I thought was a cold morphed into part stomach virus. I had to leave work at 9:30 yesterday, and I'm still running a low grade temperature today. My doctor says my immune system is weaker because I'm pregnant. I haven't been sick this many times since my first year if teaching.

Being sick right now is really not working into my schedule! Today, I was supposed to be heading to Emily and Andy's new house to help them clean and move. Now I'm not even sure that I will be able to help tomorrow. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery!

On another note, I'm 13 weeks pregnant. I'll be 14 weeks on Sunday. I was just starting to feel good again. That is, before I got sick. I was feeling more energetic and food was starting to taste good again. I can't wait till my sweet baby arrives! All of this sickness will all be worth it when we get to meet our baby girl or boy in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment