The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, November 19, 2012

Celebrating Baby Fuller

This weekend was Emily's baby shower and Andy's diaper shower. I was so happy to help host such an important event for my sister-in-law. She and Andy did a great job getting the house ready! You couldn't even tell they had moved in only a week earlier! Everything looked wonderful! I'm not sure how Emily did it! She continues to amaze me! I know with being seven months pregnant and just moving into a new house, it must have been stressful and exhausting. We are just all so happy they are in and settled now. It has been a long time coming for those two! They deserve it!

Emily and Andy did not want to know the gender of the baby, so we had a gender neutral party. I'm not sure how she's doing that either. The suspense would kill me! We had fruit with custard, little sandwiches, and biscuits with chocolate. Yum! And of course we had the usual petit fours with little yellow and green booties on top. They were precious!

It was such a joy to see Emily and Baby Fuller showered with gifts. She received so many cute things that I can't wait to go shopping myself! So many people showed up, too! Emily and Andy are loved for sure by so many! Meanwhile, Andy and the boys were celebrating at Buffalo Wild Wings. It's always fun when you can include the Dad and make him feel special too.

Tucker and I can't wait to meet our new niece or nephew! We are just so excited about all the little new additions to the Boswell and Fuller families!

Amanda

 Just some of the presents!

 The beautiful mom-to-be opening up the gifts.

Emily, Kate, and I
(By the way, I'm 15 weeks pregnant!)

 Kate, Kathie, Emily, and I

 Amanda (Andy's mother), Emily, and Katie (Andy's sister)

Katie, Emily, Andy's little sister, and stepmom

No comments:

Post a Comment