The Boswells

The Boswells

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Football, Friends, and Fun

Last weekend, Tucker and I went to Nashville with the Conerly's! We had an amazing time despite Auburn losing to Vandy! After the game, we went to downtown Nashville to see the sights! It was a blast! Here are a few pictures from our trip!
 Virginia and I before the game.

 Phyllis and I on our way to the game.

 The Boswell's and the Conerly's

 Where the Titans play!

 Downtown Nashville by the river.

 Tootsie's

 We had so much fun at The Stage!

 Bright lights, big city!

 Look who we ran into! Aunt Rhonda and I on the red carpet at the Supre Tan party.

 <3

 Thanks to Aunt Rhonda we met Snooki!

Another picture on the red carpet.

As you can see we had a blast in Nashville. My Aunt Rhonda just happened to be there for a tanning convention. She was able to get us into a couple of private parties. She even got us into the Wildhorse Saloon, which was shut down to the public that night. She's awesome!!! And if you're wondering where Snooki fits into the picture, she was promoting her new tanning lotion at the Hard Rock. Ha! What a coincidence, Snooki and tanning!!! 

Have a fabulous week!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! We are doing my bachelorette weekend in Nashville. I love your sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete