The Boswells

The Boswells

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Countdown to Cali!

Vacation has finally arrived! As I write this, we are on our way to the Atlanta airport. We have a layover at LAX! I'm hoping to see some celebrities, but I'll settle for a Real Housewife! Ha! Then we are off to San Jose.

Tonight we are going to the Monterrey aquarium. Tomorrow the men play golf at Pebble Beach, while Phyllis and I drive them around! I'm so excited to see the gorgeous scenery! Monday the men play more golf, and Phyllis, Will, and I will be shopping! Tuesday we are visiting a winery! I'm beyond thrilled to be going on such a fun and exciting trip! Tucker and I are so blessed! We thank God daily for the amazing life we have together! I'll keep you updated on all the fun, so stay tuned, friends!

House Update: They have poured the driveway and the drywall is completed! It's so nice to see "real" walls!

Kickball Update: Not much has changed. We still stink! Ha! We won't be there this Wednesday,so maybe our friends can score a win! Ha!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment