The Boswells

The Boswells

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Carmel By the Sea

Phyllis and I had a great time shopping in Carmel yesterday. It felt like it was a million miles away from everywhere. The little story book cottages looked as if Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs lived there. It was all so beautiful- the flowers, the people, the stores! I never wanted to leave, and the best part was that almost everyone had a dog! My kind of place!

We shopped at the Christmas store. I got two personalized ornaments- one for Bandit of course! We also went to a fabric store calked Jan de Luz. It's a French store with beautiful dish towels, placemats, napkins, and more! I got two dish towels for my new house! Then we went to lunch at La Bicyclette, which is bicycle in French. It was so good and cute, too! Everything was too cute, I tell you!!!

Last night, we had dinner at Demetra's. As mentioned earlier, Phyllis was the dancing queen! She's just so much fun, and I adore her for planning such a wonderful trip! Today we are visiting the winery! I'm so excited! More to come, friends!

Amanda
Dinner at Demetra's

A Great Place in Carmel

The candy store.

Jan de Luz

The Tuck Box

Lunch at La Bicyclette

Shopping in Carmel

Dinner at Demetra's with Will!

The owner of Demetra's


No comments:

Post a Comment