The Boswells

The Boswells

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Finally Relaxing

It feels so good to be able to come home and not worry about one single thing; no grad. school homework, no papers to grade, and no stress. I'm celebrating this relaxing week by getting an hour long massage and facial at Spa Auburn on Saturday. Yes, I will be missing part of the South Carolina v. Auburn game, but I think I deserve this treat!

We had a wonderful weekend full of family and friends! It's such a blessing to get to spend time with those you love. Tucker and I did a little shopping in downtown Auburn, and found these adorable hats in Auburn Art.

This just screams Christmas card!

We have decided we definitely need to go back and buy the hats! Tucker is also very excited that grad. school is finally winding down. He has truly been the best husband during the past year and half. He has cooked dinner many nights, and eaten hot dogs and hot pockets on many an occasion. He has cleaned the house and even did laundry. He has also ruined some outfits, but that's okay. He was trying to help. He now has it down pat!

This weekend, we will also be preparing for Kathie's 1st Annual Chili Cook off. We have our recipe and plan to test it out this Sunday. We have talked a little trash, and I know we can back it up! Get your recipes ready, 'cause we are coming!!!

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute! I see a double date in our future! :) I can't wait for the Christmas Card and so glad you're done with school. It'll be back to the grind for me in the spring. I'm enjoying my weekends as much as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Double date! We can always hit up Amsterdam's when things get too stressful! Ha!

    ReplyDelete