The Boswells

The Boswells

Friday, September 23, 2011

Clemson

It's finally the weekend, and I have great news....I passed my comprehensive exams!!! I'm also almost finished with this horrible class I'm taking this term. I have turned in all of the assignments; all that is left is the final in two weeks! Only one more class and I'm officially DONE!!!

Somehow in the midst of all the craziness, we managed to make it to Clemson. We had a great time even though Auburn didn't come out on top. I had forgotten what it felt like to lose. It was not a good feeling!

Tailgating before the game.


I just LOVE him!!!

Al and Phyllis

Tucker and I on our way up the ramp to the stadium.


The players run down the hill. It's a Clemson tradition. Pretty cool!

War Eagle!

<3

The hubs and I are having breakfast at Panera Bread tomorrow! We may have started an unhealthy tradition, but it is soooooo very good. We each get several pastries and share them. I also get a cafe vanilla latte, my absolute favorite! If only it didn't contain so many calories! We then have plans to tailgate and go to the game. I hope to see some major improvement!

Have a great weekend!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment