The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, August 7, 2011

They're Back!

The first day of school is tomorrow! I was always that kid in school who couldn't sleep the night before school was to start because I was so excited. Even though I'm now a teacher, I still get excited about the first day of school. I probably won't get a wink of sleep tonight!

I have to say after meeting my students on Thursday that I officially have the best class ever. Some I have taught before in third grade, some I knew and remembered who their third grade teachers were, and some were new faces. I was so excited to see and meet them all! We are going to have a wonderful year!

I also have to give major props to my 5th grade team mates! They have been fabulous helping me plan and get the hang of things. I promise not to be such a bother next year, guys! Ha! I think I'm really going to enjoy being departmentalized. Planning is so easy!!!

This weekend we are resting. Tucker played golf yesterday, and I gave the house a much needed back to school scrub down. Today we are going to late service  at church and then I'm driving the hubs around the golf course. And last but not least, we finally got a new ceiling fan!

I love, love, love it!!!

Have a great week!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment