The Boswells

The Boswells

Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Fun

Tucker and I went to the lake this weekend. For me it was the last time we would go to the lake before school starts. We had so much fun! Saturday morning we gave Mr. Boswell and Andy their copies of "All In" signed by Gene Chizik. It was very hard for me to keep it a secret. I'm the kind of person that can't wait to give someone their gift. I get so excited; I want them to open it right there and then! I did well this time though, and they loved their gifts!

Andy and Mr. Boswell displaying their books!

This weekend was especially fun because Tucker's cousins from California were in for a visit. We so enjoyed getting to spend time with Paul T., Casey, Townsend, Sarah Peyton, and Eiler! We saw Towns and Paul T. at a football game last season, but we had not seen Casey and Eiler since our wedding. It had been even longer since we have seen Sarah Peyton! We could not believe how much they had all grown especially Eiler!

We had a blast! Eiler ate popsicles one after the other. I remember doing that when I was a kid. Those popsicles are the best!

Yummy!

What color is my tongue?

After popsicles, we got in the water for a swim. eiler had a great time jumping from the boat and swimming. Sarah Peyton even peer pressured me into jumping from the front of the boat! Unfortunately, I couldn't do any neat tricks like her, but I'm stretching for next year! I'll be doing a toe touch off the front of the boat in no time!

Later that afternoon we drove the boat to Aquapalooza. This year Rhett Atkins and Sawyer Brown were playing. We didn't stay very long, but we did get to hear a few songs! Tucker and John wanted to survey the area to see where all the people were. Sunday morning they went to scuba dive there to find treasure. Sadly, Tucker didn't find any diamond earrings. Shoot! John did find two pair of Rayban's though. Tucker, John, and Reese also dove at the rock. Once again, all that they found were shiny beer cans; no treasure!

We also didn't win the lottery this week, so Tucker had to get up and go to work this morning. I guess that means I'll be going next week as well. Until then, I'm sleeping late, staying up late, and drinking coffee in my pj's. Don't judge me- I'm soaking up ever last bit of my summer vacation!

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment