The Boswells

The Boswells

Friday, July 22, 2011

Freedom

Summer classes are over! I took my last final yesterday, and I have to say I have never been more excited. This summer has been very busy for me. I almost feel like I need a vacation from my summer vacation! I spent this summer working on assignments, moving classrooms, and stressing over new curriculum. I'm thrilled to finally have some stress taken off of me. I have three weeks until the fall semester starts and a week and a half until school starts. I plan to soak up every minute until school starts back. I have been working in my classroom a lot this summer, and I have decided that I will not be going back until I have to be there on August 1.

I am also very excited because this fall semester will be my last, and I will have my master's! I'm so excited to be done, and I'm even more excited about the pay raise I will get. I worked very hard, taking nine hours a semester in order to be finished in just a year and a half. I have to say for the most part, it wasn't that bad. However, there were many stressful and tearful moments. I know that it so worth it though!

Now for a kickball update! We actually got to play this past Wednesday. We had a double header and we won both games. The first was a shut out. We beat the Hood Rats 15-0 and the second game we beat One More 11-10. It was a close game, and the hubs scored the game winning run! I couldn't have been more proud! I also wasn't too bad myself. I ended up having a total of 3 RBI's for both games.

That's life in a nut shell as of now! We are headed to the lake tomorrow for some family fun! Tucker also plans to scuba dive after Aquapalooza. Hopefully, he'll find enough loot to make us rich!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment