The Boswells

The Boswells

Sunday, June 1, 2014

12 Months

Summer break is here, my friends! I thought it would never get here. Finally, more time for blogging, cooking, house work, and playing & snuggling with my most favorite boy. I'm hoping to get this blog caught up within the next week or so.

At Hudson's one year well visit, he weighed 23 pounds 11 ounces and was 30 inches long. He is in the 86th percentile for weight and the 53rd percentile for height. We have one big boy on our hands! He made the transition from formula to whole milk without one problem. He can say "Uh ohhh", "Mama", "Dada", Byebye", " no no", and Tucker swears up and down he can say "golf ball".

Hudson's favorite song at the moment is "If You're Happy and You Know It". He claps and giggles throughout the whole song. His favorite cartoons to watch are "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" & "Jake & the Neverland Pirates". We have started weaning him from the pacifier. Dr. Johnson said Hudson should be completely done with the paci within two to three months. It's hard to believe we are already to that stage. Our daycare has been fabulous as far as helping us with that task. In fact, they do better than we do. I admit it; I'm a sucker for some tears. Hudson totally has my number!

Hudson is such a happy baby. People comment all the time about what a good natured, sweet little man he is. He doesn't meet a stranger, and I have yet to find someone he didn't charm right from the beginning. He certainly is a special little boy. We love him to the moon and back!



No comments:

Post a Comment