The Boswells

The Boswells

Saturday, April 13, 2013

School Friends and Shower

Sorry for the delay in blog posts, friends. Things have been a little crazy around here lately. Last weekend, Tucker and I went to Reese and Jenifer's wedding. It was beautiful, and the bride was absolutely stunning. It was an outdoor wedding, and the weather could not have been more perfect. Tucker was one of the groomsmen, so we had a busy, fun-filled weekend full of wedding festivities. We truly enjoyed sharing that special day with two of our closest friends. We wish them many years of love and laughter.

This week my coworkers at school threw a baby shower for us. I know I say it a lot, but Tucker, Hudson, and I are blessed to have such wonderful and caring people in our lives. I could not believe all the gifts that we were given. We got so many things that we needed, including an infant car seat. We now have all the car seats we will ever need! It's such a relief not to have to worry about that. Tucker, Hudson, and I are so grateful for everything we have received! It was so fun to take it all home and go through all the gifts all over again. Finding a place to put it, on the other hand, not so fun. Babies require a lot of stuff!


 I adore this outfit and burp cloths! They are way too cute to get spit up on!


 I'm loving the sleeveless onesie!

 Hudson's first pair of blue jeans! Precious!

 Ummmm.... Daddy enjoying Hudson's hoody towel a little too much!

And the car seat! Yes, it is already installed and ready to go!

This morning, Tucker and I are heading to the lake. The lake renovations are finally finished, and we are moving in the last of the furniture today! It looks amazing! I can't wait to see how it looks when we complete the finishing touches! I will be on babysitting duty...I can't wait to get my hands on sweet little Prudence Rae!
Tucker will also be getting the boat ready for this summer. I can't believe it's almost here, which also means our little guy, Hudson, will be here soon as well! 4 more weeks, friends!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment