The Boswells

The Boswells

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Three

Today, Tucker and I are celebrating our three year wedding anniversary. I can't help but make the connection with the letter three this year; we have been married for three years, and Hudson will make three humans in our family. (Bandit is an honorary human. :)) I can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year. He has already blessed us immensely, and he has given us the best gift of all, a child.

I am dedicating this blog to my husband, Tucker. Three years ago, I married my best friend. I know many people say that, but in this case it is absolutely true. I would rather spend a day with him over my very best girlfriend any day. He gets to see a side of me that no one else gets to see. I think every one knows I can be a bit silly and goofy at times, but he really gets to see it. Sometimes I feel like he is the only person I can truly be myself around. He understands me better than anyone else, and the best part is that he joins right in with me.

He also gets to see the ugly not so nice part of me (yes, even I have a bad side). He loves me despite my flaws and anxieties. He lets me be a backseat driver, listens to me complain about him playing golf too much, and does his best to keep me cool, warm, and fed! Ha! He is also the sweetest and most thoughtful person I know (other than my mother-in-law...I wonder where Tucker gets it?) He even gets up with me in the middle  of the night to eat a snack when I'm hungry. Not many women can say that about their husband, but I'm lucky because I can!

I know he is going to be an amazing daddy to Hudson! I can't wait to see the look on his face when he lays eyes on his son for the first time. We have such an amazing journey ahead of us! I would not change one thing about my life. I am so happy! Happy is not even the word...it's pure joy. I feel pure joy in my heart. Tucker and the sweet baby boy I'm carrying are the main reasons for that joy and happiness.

Tonight we will enjoy each other's company at a nice dinner. It will probably be one of the last times we get to do this before Hudson's arrival. Then who knows when we will have another opportunity! Therefore, I'm going to soak up every last minute with my handsome husband. Here's to many more happy years together!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment